TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE MAGNATFARBY.PL NEWSLETTER SERVICE
§ 1. [General provisions]
- These terms and conditions of the newsletter service (the “Terms and Conditions”) regulate the use of the newsletter service (the “Service”) provided by Śnieżka Trade of Colours Sp. z o.o. of Warsaw (registered office: ul. Chłodna 51, 00-867 Warsaw; correspondence address: ul. Dębicka 44, 39-207 Brzeźnica), NIP (tax identification number): 8722387389, REGON (statistical number): 180632944, entered into the Register of Businesses, a part of the National Court Register, under number 0000373430, share capital (fully paid in): PLN 303 558 000,00, BDO (Waste Database number): 000499445, the “Service Provider” or the “Company”.
- These Terms and Conditions are addressed to the users of the Service that are consumers or entrepreneurs. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to exclude or limit any consumer rights resulting from mandatory provisions of law; any and all potential doubts shall be clarified in favor of the consumer. If any of these Terms and Conditions are in conflict with the said provisions, those provisions shall have priority.
- The Service is provided online, in the Republic of Poland.
- Using the Service requires access to the Internet and an electronic mail (e-mail) account; however, it is not necessary to meet any special technical requirements, except for having a standard operating system and a standard Internet browser.
§ 2. [Object of the Service]
- The object of the Service is to provide the user with information in the form of an electronic message (the "Newsletter") via e-mail, to the e-mail address provided by the user.
- The information contained in the Newsletter may be of marketing and informational nature; in particular, it may concern products or services (e.g. training seminars) offered by the Service Provider, including the new items in its offer and the current special offers, events, and promotional campaigns; the Newsletter may also contain links to press materials, articles, etc. concerning the Service Provider and to the websites of the Service Provider’s brands.
- By means of executing an agreement for the provision of the Service with the Service Provider, the user discloses his or her e-mail address, as specified in the registration form, in order to receive the messages referred to in the preceding provisions.
- The Newsletter service is free of charge.
- The Service may be used by everyone who provides his or her e-mail address in the Newsletter section of the www.magnatfarby.pl website and clicks the “Subscribe” button. Clicking the button will send the user’s e-mail address to the Service Provider and launch the provision of the Service. Service.
- The provision of the Service commences at the moment of execution of the agreement for the use of the Service, i.e. after the user has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions by ticking the relevant checkbox at www.magnatfarby.pl to confirm the above and after he or she has carried out the activities specified in § 3.2, above.
- When using the Service, the user shall refrain from uploading illegal content, including but not limited to providing someone else’s data without consent from the authorized persons.
- The particular messages sent as part of the Service constitute works, as defined in copyright law, and are subject to protection under the relevant legal regulations. Copying, modifying, and using them in discordance with their intended purpose or without the Service Provider’s consent may constitute a violation of legal regulations.
- From the moment of starting to use the Newsletter service, the user is obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
§ 4. [Duration of the Newsletter service]
- The agreement for the provision of the Service is executed for an indefinite period of time.
- The user shall have the right to terminate the agreement for the use of the Service. Termination is effective immediately.
- A person using the Service shall terminate the agreement for the use of the Service by means of sending the relevant representation to firstname.lastname@example.org , by regular mail to the Service Provider’s address specified in § 1, above, or by clicking the special unsubscribe link in the Newsletter that terminates the provision of the Service.
- The Service Provider may suspend or cancel the provision of the Service, having first informed the users about this fact, to the e-mail addresses they provided.
- The Service Provider may remove an incorrect or non-existent e-mail address provided by the user.
§ 5. [Personal data]
- The Service Provider is the controller of the data processed in order to provide the Service.
- Detailed information concerning the processing of personal data by the Service Provider is available at www.magnatfarby.pl
§ 6. [Complaints and changes to the Terms and Conditions]
- Complaints concerning the Service should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by regular mail to the Service Provider’s address specified in § 1, above.
- The complaint should contain the data of the person making the complaint, which is necessary to provide information about the result of examining the complaint, a description of the irregularities in the Service, and the expectations in terms of handling the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall examine the complaint within 14 days of receiving it.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions if one of the following important reasons occurs (an exhaustive list):
- If a change is made to these Terms and Conditions, the Service Provider shall publish the consolidated text of the Terms and Conditions on his website.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions shall come into effect 7 days after they are expressly specified and published on the Service Provider’s website.
- change of the method of providing the Service due to technical or technological reasons;
- an amendment to the legal regulations concerning the online sale of products or provision of services by the Service Provider, affecting the mutual rights and obligations specified in the agreement executed between the user and the Service Provider, or a change in the interpretation of the said legal regulations as a result of a court ruling or a decision or recommendation of the relevant office or authority;
- a change of the scope or type of the Services provided that are covered with these Terms and Conditions, occurring as a result of the Service Provider introducing new or modifying or canceling existing functionalities or services covered by these Terms and Conditions.
§ 7. [Final provisions]
- These Terms and Conditions come into effect on 01/03/2020.
- The matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the generally applicable legal regulations.